A couple days ago, I downloaded a virtual reality programme named Second Life. At first, I didn't get the idea of what and why it is used for. It seemed like Sims but I wasn't sure of its aim. I signed up and opened the programme, then my journey started :))
I couldn't believe that it is so detailed that you can do whatever you want. You can do countless changes even on your avatar. I can't imagine what you can do with the rest.One disadvantage I realized that this design part is time-consuming. If you're a perfectionist and care about visuality more than it should be, it can take hours to shape your avatar only.
Don't get stuck on details at the beginning, you can add/remove according to your taste after you got an overall idea. Here is my simple avatar, enjoy it !

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder